Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Beginning

The beginning of a new blog.... Here we go...
Business and Leadership has been a major part of my life since I was a young 15 year old lad in a little town called Keningau.

It all started with the 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' book by Robert Kiyosaki that I read when I was 15. From then on, my mind really opened up and i got really excited about the business world. On top of that, I was really involved with Leo Club and I've acquired a lot of my leadership skills from there. I'm really blessed with having a wonderful dad which helped mold me and shape me to become the person that I am now and I owe a lot of my leadership qualities and styles to him.

So, coming back to the present...

The entires on my blog will mainly be my thoughts and finding through my readings and my personal experinces. I hope these entries will sheld light into topic regarding business and leadership.

No comments: